Brittney Edwards is an Associate in the Trial Practice Group in New York who focuses her practice on business and commercial litigation. Brittney represents clients in federal and state courts in disputes related to breach of contract, unfair competition, breach of fiduciary duty, and licensing and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Represented a multinational technology company in a commercial lease dispute
- Represented an employee in a restrictive covenant dispute
- Represented a dental products developer and distributor in a licensing dispute involving tortious interference with contractual relations
- Successfully defended a not-for-profit corporation in a breach of contract dispute
- Advised a healthcare coverage provider in connection with the roll-out of a new insurance product
- Advised a phone app designer on licensing and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Obtained a favorable decision for a pro bono client in a parole revocation hearing