Nadia Haghighatian focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation, primarily in the area of patents, and has represented clients with matters involving various technologies, including software, telecommunications, electrical, mechanical, and semiconductor technologies. She has experience with formulating opinions on noninfringement and invalidity, licensing, and preparing patent portfolios for enforcement. Also, Nadia has represented clients in matters involving trademarks, trade secrets, unfair competition, and contract disputes.
- Fellow, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Bar Association; Intellectual Property Section
- Member, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Iranian American Bar Association, Dallas Chapter
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Intellectual Property Section