Anthony Pirraglia focuses his practice on the areas of business reorganizations and debtors’ and creditors’ rights. His practice covers a broad range of bankruptcy related matters, including complex business restructurings, litigation, liquidations, and distressed acquisitions. Anthony has represented debtors, creditors’ committees, acquirers, and trustees across a wide array of industries.
- Represented the bond trustee of a $300 million bond issuance in connection with the Chapter 15 cases of Sanjel (USA) Inc. et al.
- Represented the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Relativity Fashion, LLC et al. (Relativity Media)
- Represented Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP in its Chapter 11 case
- Represented DPH Holdings Corp. et al. (post-confirmation successors to Delphi debtors) in litigation concerning General Motors’ funding obligation under the debtors’ Chapter 11 plan
- Represented the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of AMR Corp. et al. (American Airlines)
- Represented the acquirer of substantially all assets of Long Beach Medical Center
- Represented the acquirer of substantially all assets of Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester, including its hospital and nursing home operations
- Represented Cabrini Medical Center in its Chapter 11 case