Catharine Hansard focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters. Catharine’s experience includes advising clients in a variety of industries with respect to mergers and acquisitions, formation of portfolio companies, internal restructurings, private equity fund formation, compliance with securities law, and other general corporate governance matters.
- Representation of Brazos Delaware, LLC in the $1.75 billion sale of its Delaware Basin subsidiaries to Bison Midstream Holdings, LLC, an affiliate of Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Inc.
- Representation of Scout Energy Partners in the formation of Scout Energy Partners IV-A, LP and Scout Energy Partners IV-B, LP, with total commitments of $500 million
- Representation of BP Energy Partners in its sale of Pinnacle Midstream gathering and processing system in the Delaware Basin of West Texas to I Squared Capital
- Representation of a Dallas-based private equity fund in its $200 million commitment to a Dallas-based midstream company
- Representation of an international menswear clothing brand in the acquisition of intellectual property and inventory of another clothing line
- Representation of a Midland-based company that will focus on the development of upstream oil and gas assets in the Delaware Basin in its $127 million initial capitalization from a Houston-based energy private equity firm
- Representation of a Dallas-based private equity fund in the formation and $125 million capitalization of a new midstream portfolio company
- Representation of Chaparral Energy, L.L.C., an affiliate of Chaparral Energy, Inc., in a Joint Development Agreement with BCE Roadrunner LLC, an affiliate of Bayou City Energy, to finance the drilling of 30 joint wells on Chaparral’s STACK acreage in Canadian and Garfield counties, Oklahoma targeting the Osage, Meramec, and Woodford formations, with a maximum capital commitment of approximately $100 million
- Representation of a West Texas-based company that provides 24-hour emergency and non-emergency air medical transport in its $13 million credit facility
- Representation of a leading provider of pipeline construction, integrity support, pipe, and vessel coating and insulation services for companies in the oil and gas industry in the approximately $30 million sale of substantially all of its assets to a subsidiary of a publicly traded specialty construction and infrastructure company, with a particular focus on pipelines for natural gas, wastewater, and water
- Law Clerk, Administrative Law Division, Office of the Texas Attorney General, 2014
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Robert L. Jones, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas, 2014