Catherine Rowsey focuses her practice on complex business litigation, commercial litigation, and dispute resolution. Her experience includes conducting sensitive internal investigations and representing clients in federal and state courts in disputes related to breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, fraud, conspiracy, and unfair competition. Catherine has also represented clients involved in proceedings initiated by the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission.
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Litigation Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Executive Board of Directors, Rainbow Days