Matthew Cornelia focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and counseling, primarily in the areas of software, electrical, telecommunications, and semiconductor technologies. He has represented clients in patent, trademark, trade secret, and unfair competition disputes, both in state and federal courts. He also helps clients identify, evaluate, and enforce their intellectual property assets.
- Research Scientist, UT Arlington Research Institute, 2011-2012
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Automation and Robotics Research Institute (ARRI), 2009-2011
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Intellectual Property Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section; Member, Intellectual Property CLE Committee; Member, Young Lawyers Committee
- Member, Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers