DALLAS — The law firm of Thompson & Knight LLP congratulates its six attorneys selected for inclusion in New York Metro Super Lawyers® 2019 and three attorneys selected for inclusion in New York Metro Rising Stars® 2019 by Thomson Reuters. The lists recognize top lawyers in the New York metro area and was published in The New York Times.
New York Metro Super Lawyers 2019:
- Marion J. Bachrach – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Michael V. Blumenthal – Bankruptcy: Business
- Stuart J. Glick – Business Litigation
- William M. O’Connor – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- Robert W. Ray – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Bruce J. Zabarauskas – Bankruptcy: Business
New York Metro Rising Stars 2019:
- Vivian M. Arias – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- Jack Doherty – Business Litigation
- Brittney Edwards – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers® selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievements. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. To learn more, visit www.superlawyers.com.