New York – The law firm of Thompson & Knight LLP is pleased to congratulate its seven attorneys selected for inclusion in New York Super Lawyers® 2014 and four attorneys selected for inclusion in New York Rising Stars® 2014, both published by Thomson Reuters. These lists recognize the top lawyers in the New York metro area and will be published in The New York Times Magazine.
The seven attorneys listed in New York Super Lawyers 2014 – Metro Edition are:
• Marion J. Bachrach – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Gregg J. Berman – Business/Corporate
• Michael V. Blumenthal – Bankruptcy: Business
• Richard S. Green – Mergers & Acquisitions
• Ira L. Herman – Bankruptcy: Business
• William M. O’Connor – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
• Bruce J. Zabarauskas – Bankruptcy: Business
The four attorneys listed in New York Rising Stars 2014 – Metro Edition are:
• Vivian M. Arias – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
• Gabrielle E. Farina – International
• Sarah W. Fitzgerald – Business Litigation
• Noam D. Greenberg – Bankruptcy: Business
Super Lawyers® selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievements. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Super Lawyers can be found online at www.superlawyers.com.