“The Best Law Firms To Work For: Biglaw ‘Quality Of Life’ Rankings”
How do you figure out which firms are great workplaces? There’s a ranking for that, produced by our friends over at Vault.
Here are the top 10 firms in Vault’s 2017 quality of life rankings:
1. O’Melveny & Myers (up from #3)
2. Ropes & Gray (no change)
3. Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (up from not ranked)
4. Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson (up from #17)
5. Paul Hastings (down from #1)
6. Thompson & Knight (up from not ranked)
7. Williams & Connolly (up from #13)
8. BuckleySandler (down from #5)
9. Gibson Dunn & Crutcher (down from #7)
10. Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner (no change)
Congratulations to these ten top firms, as well as all the firms in the full top 25 list.