October 12, 2011
Dallas/Houston - The global law firm of Thompson & Knight LLP is pleased to announce that nine Firm attorneys are being recognized as "Lawyer of the Year" in their respective practice areas and communities by The Best Lawyers in America®.
Published by Woodward/White Inc., Best Lawyers® is widely regarded as the most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Selections are based on a rigorous evaluation process in which the nation's top lawyers confidentially rate their professional peers in the same and related specialties. A total of 3.9 million ballots were cast for the 2012 edition.
The following attorneys are being honored:
- Rhett G. Campbell, 2012 Houston Litigation-Bankruptcy Lawyer of the Year
- James B. Harris, 2012 Dallas Litigation-Environmental Lawyer of the Year
- Gregory S.C. Huffman, 2012 Dallas Litigation-Antitrust Lawyer of the Year
- John H. Martin, 2012 Dallas Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- Timothy R. McCormick, 2012 Dallas Litigation-Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy) Lawyer of the Year
- Emily A. Parker, 2012 Dallas Litigation & Controversy-Tax Lawyer of the Year
- John W. Rain, 2012 Dallas Banking and Finance Law Lawyer of the Year
- David M. Rosenberg, 2012 Dallas Non-Profit/Charities Law Lawyer of the Year
- Arthur J. Wright, 2012 Dallas Energy Law Lawyer of the Year
Earlier this year, Thompson & Knight saw 108 of the Firm's attorneys listed in Best Lawyers®. Thompson & Knight has more Banking and Finance attorneys listed in Best Lawyers® than any other U.S. firm. The 2012 edition also includes more Thompson & Knight attorneys in the practice areas of Antitrust Law, Arbitration, Banking and Finance Law, Litigation-Real Estate, Natural Resources Law, Oil & Gas Law, Transportation Law, and Trusts and Estates than any other firm in Texas.