Adrián focuses his practice on energy and infrastructure matters. He assists clients in the management, development, and operation of domestic and cross-border renewable energy projects as well as the acquisition and sale of renewable energy portfolios. His experience also includes oil and gas matters in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors. Additionally, Adrián has a wide range of regulatory experience, including obtaining permits from various government authorities in the hydrocarbon, petrochemical, and electric power industries.
- Paralegal-Associate, CMS Woodhouse Lorente Ludlow, 2019-2020
- Paralegal, Rodríguez Dávalos Abogados, 2015-2018
- Paralegal, Public Notary 75, Mexico City, 2013-2015
- Diploma in Energy Law, 2021, Escuela Libre De Derecho, Mexico City
- Bachelor of Law (J.D. equivalent), 2019, Universidad Anáhuac Mexico Norte, Mexico City
- Diploma in Leadership (CIMA), 2016, Universidad Anáhuac Mexico Norte, Mexico City
- Legal English and Legal Writing Seminar, 2016, Georgetown University and the International Law Institute, Washington, D.C.