Amy Brimmage focuses her practice on general civil litigation. She represents Fortune 100 and major national product manufacturers in cases involving asbestos, benzene, and other substances in trial courts across Texas. Her experience includes defending wrongful death, personal injury, and product liability cases, as well as managing and coordinating the defense of asbestos cases for a national client across the country.
Amy has experience managing large regional and nationwide dockets, including coordinating uniform discovery procedures, expert retention, and document management. She has developed, designed, and implemented a custom database for a Fortune 500 company’s outside counsel to use to gain access to motions, expert materials, premises information, and states’ laws.
Recognized as a “Recommended Litigation Firm” in Texas in Benchmark: Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America's Leading Firms and Attorneys
Received a national first-tier ranking for Commercial Litigation in U.S. News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2019
Received a first-tier ranking in Dallas for Product Liability Litigation - Defendants in U.S. News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2019
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Board of Directors, National Charity League, Turtle Creek Chapter; Provisional Chairman, Philanthropy Chairman
- J.D., 1995, summa cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, Houston Law Review; Order of the Barons; Phi Delta Phi; Order of the Coif
- B.A., 1992, Vanderbilt University
- U.S. Dist. Ct., N. Dist. Texas