Anchi Ku assists the Firm’s Employment and Labor attorneys in representing clients in business immigration matters, interacting with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Labor, and U.S. Consulate Offices and Embassies abroad on a regular basis.
She is responsible for supporting attorneys in the preparation, filing, and monitoring of all immigration and nationality law matters, with comprehensive knowledge of the immigration process, procedures, and documentation required for cases to be filed successfully. Anchi has mastery of multiple case types from simple to complex filings. She is also well-versed in all online filings with the U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
In addition, Anchi contributes and supports litigation, pro bono, and other practice areas in the translation of documents from Mandarin Chinese to English and live interpretation between attorneys and clients.
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Dallas Business Journal for 16 consecutive years
Board Member, President’s Advisory Council, University of Texas at Dallas
- Inaugural Green and Orange Award for Outstanding Alums, University of Texas at Dallas, 2006
- Women of Excellence, WE Women’s Enterprise and Metropolitan YWCA, 2005
- Executive Women of Dallas; Immediate Past President and Treasurer, 2018-present; Newsletter Editor-in-Chief, 2017-present; President, 2017-2018
- Board Member, President’s Advisory Council and Executive Committee, University of Texas at Dallas , 2011-Present
- Member, University of Texas at Dallas Alumni Association; Inaugural Chair – Official University Ring Committee, 2001; Vice Chair and Bylaws Committee, 2002-2003; Chair, 2003-2004
- Member, The Women’s Museum; Annual Gala Committee Member, 2007-2011; Development Sub-Committee, 2011
- Member, Leadership America, Class of 2005
- Advisory Board Member, Minority Business News Publishing Company, 2003-present
- Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters, 2008-2012
- Board Member, Texas Department of Human Services, State of Texas, 1995-2000
- Board Member, Board of Adjustment, City of Dallas, 1991-1993
- B.S., 1981, The University of Texas at Dallas, School of Management
- CMBA Certificate, 2002, The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business