Brandon King focuses his practice on litigation and dispute resolution.
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Thomas M. Reavley, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2018-2019
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Jeffrey S. Boyd, Supreme Court of Texas, 2017-2018
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Les Hatch, 237th District Court of Texas, 2014-2017
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Phil Johnson, Supreme Court of Texas, 2015
- Member, Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- J.D., 2017, summa cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law, Order of the Coif; Phi Kappa Phi; National Order of the Scribes; Constitutional Law Tutor, 2016-2017; Research Assistant for Professor Brian Shannon, 2015; Student Attorney, The Innocence Project of Texas
- B.A., History, minor in Russian Language & Area Studies, 2014, cum laude, Texas Tech University