Brooke Alger focuses her practice on energy projects, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactional matters, with an emphasis on midstream projects, renewable energy projects, and power generation projects.
Brooke’s midstream experience includes advising clients in connection with transportation agreements, governing agreements, capacity leases, connection agreements, terminaling and storage agreements, and marketing agreements. In addition, her energy project experience includes advising clients in connection with construction services agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, aid-in-construction agreements, and master services agreements.
- Law Clerk, Conroe Independent School District Legal Department, 2015-2016
- Assistant Clerk for the Honorable Robert Nichols, Texas Senate Transportation Committee, 2015
- Intern, Center for Democracy and Community Development, Israel, 2014
- Legislative Aide for the Honorable John Whitmire, Texas Senate Criminal Justice Committee, 2013
- J.D., 2018, cum laude, University of Houston Law Center; Chief Casenotes & Comments Editor, Houston Journal of International Law; Moot Court
- B.A., 2014, magna cum laude, Baylor University; Student Body External Vice President Cabinet