Christian Rice focuses his practice on government and regulatory matters.
Prior to law school, Christian worked on the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and technology, which has jurisdiction over the Department of Energy, DOT, EPA, FAA, NASA, NIST, NOAA, NSF, NWS, and the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. There, he focused on aviation, space, and R&D policy.
Christian left Congress to represent aviation and agricultural interests to the federal legislative and executive branches, coordinate related state-level government relations efforts, and advise businesses on matters of regulatory compliance.
- Coordinator of Government and Public Relations, National Agricultural Aviation Association, 2016-2017
- Manager of Capitol Hill Programs, America’s Future Foundation, 2016-2017
- Policy Staff, United States House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, 2014-2016
- J.D., 2020, University of Virginia School of Law; Executive Editor, Virginia Journal of International Law; President, Lone Star Lawyers; Judge, Moot Court; Cavalier Classic Semi-Finalist, Mock Trial; Public Policy Chair, Federalist Society; Latin American Law Organization; Kanter Family Scholar
- B.A., Government, 2014, Georgetown University
- New Mexico