Chris Bailey focuses his practice on bankruptcy and restructuring.
Ranked among the top firms in Texas for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in Chambers USA 2019 by Chambers and Partners
National tier-one ranking in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law in “Best Law Firms” 2019 by U.S. News-Best Lawyers®
- Judicial Intern, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, Dallas, 2017
- Judicial Clerk, The Honorable Martin Hoffman, 68th Civil District Court, Dallas, 2016
- English Environment Coordinator, Education First, Beijing, China, 2012-2015
- J.D., 2018, summa cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law, Staff Editor, Corporate Counsel Symposium Editor, SMU Law Review; Academic Mentor; Criminal Law Society
- B.B.A., 2011, University of North Texas