Cody Wilson focuses his practice on federal, state, and local taxation of corporations, partnerships, individuals, and nonprofit organizations.
- Legal Extern, Internal Revenue Service, Office of Chief Counsel, 2019
- Member, American Bar Association; Tax Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Tax Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association; Tax Section
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J.D., 2020, summa cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law; Order of the Coif; Casenote & Comment Editor, SMU Law Review Association; Hatton W. Sumners Scholar; Research Assistant, Professor Christopher H. Hanna; Teaching Assistant, Professor Gregory S. Crespi; Student Attorney, SMU Tax Clinic; Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, 2014, University of Oklahoma; Carolyn Watson Opportunities Scholar
- U.S. Tax Ct.