Erin Marino focuses her practice on complex commercial real estate transactions with an emphasis on real estate finance, acquisitions, and dispositions. She has represented developers, owners, landlords, tenants, and lenders on various types of real estate matters including, multi-family, mixed-used, unimproved land, hotels, office buildings, and medical properties.
Erin also advises clients on general commercial, construction, and real estate litigation, including receiverships, foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, evictions, lockouts, and lien priority cases.
Ranked among the top six firms in Texas for Real Estate in Chambers USA 2019 by Chambers and Partners
National first-tier ranking and regional rankings in both Dallas and Houston for Real Estate Law in “Best Law Firms” 2019 by U.S. News-Best Lawyers®
- Texas Rising Stars® by Thomson Reuters (Real Estate, Business), 2017-2018
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association; Real Property Law Section
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Friends of the Santa Fe Trail
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Dallas and of The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- J.D. and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2007, Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Order of the Coif; Louisiana Law Review
- B.S., 2004, cum laude, Louisiana State University
- U.S. Dist. Ct., N. Dist. Texas