Jackson Oliver focuses his practice on federal, state, and local taxation of corporations, partnerships, individuals, and nonprofit organizations. His experience includes planning and advising on federal and state tax implications of business transactions, representing clients in tax controversy matters, and other general tax-related matters.
More attorneys selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 in the practice areas of Tax Law than any other firm in Texas
Ranked among the top five firms in Texas for Tax in Chambers USA 2020 by Chambers and Partners
Ranked among the top firms in the nation for Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation, and Retirement Plans – Design; U.S. Taxes: Contentious; U.S. Taxes: Non-Contentious; and International Tax in The Legal 500 US 2020 by Legalease
- Intern for the Honorable Scott J. Becker, 219th District Court of Texas, Collin County, 2015
- Member, American Bar Association; Tax Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Tax Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association; Tax Section
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J.D., 2017, The University of Texas School of Law; Senior Editor, Texas International Law Journal; Dean’s Achievement Award
- B.B.A., 2014, University of Oklahoma; Dean’s List
- U.S. Tax Ct.