Kelsie Haaland advises public and private clients on a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity fund formations, and general corporate governance. Additionally, Kelsie has experience representing clients in financing transactions, including large commercial banks in connection with syndicated lending, acquisition financing, note purchase and sale transactions, and the workout and restructuring of credit facilities.
Ranked among the top firms in the nation for Corporate Law in U.S. News-Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2019
Honored among the top firms in Texas for Corporate/M&A in Chambers USA 2019 by Chambers and Partners
Previously served as a Law Clerk in the Global Real Estate Transactions division of Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Law Clerk, Global Real Estate Transactions, Baker Hughes, Inc., 2014-2015
- Administrative Assistant, Contracts Management Group, The Dow Chemical Company, 2013-2014
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, 12th Man Foundation
- Member, South Texas College of Law Alumni Association
- Member, Houston A&M Club
- Member, American Bar Association
- J.D., 2016, magna cum laude, South Texas College of Law, Editor in Chief, South Texas Law Review; Order of the Lytae; Dean’s Honor List; Dean’s Scholar; LexisNexis Cost Effective/Professional Research Training Certification
- B.A., 2012, cum laude, Texas A&M University, Dean’s List, College of Liberal Arts Distinguished Student Award; National Society of Collegiate Scholars; Business Administration Society; Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society; Aggies in Motion Dance Team; Tutor, Texas A&M Athletic Department; Technology Director, Aggies Giving Selflessly