Marcie Davis focuses on associate development, performance management, attorney integration, skills training, and education and mentoring activities at the practice group and Firm-wide level.
Marcie previously served as the Practice Group Manager for Thompson & Knight’s Trial, Environmental, and Employment and Labor Practice Groups as well as the Paralegal Manager and Manager of Litigation Support. Prior to that, she was a Partner in the Firm’s Trial Practice Group, focusing on civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial and general business litigation.
- 2014 DiversityFIRST™ Leadership Award – Texas Diversity Council
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Advisory Board, Texas Diversity Council; 2010-2013
- Professional Development Consortium
- NALP, The Association for Legal Professionals
- Member, Lawyer Development Committee
- Member, Women’s Initiative Committee
- Member, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- J.D., 1996, cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- B.A., 1992, Texas State University