Natalie Diala Ugwu focuses her practice on corporate and securities transactions.
- Student Honors Intern, Securities and Exchange Commission (Corporate Finance Department), Washington, D.C., 2019
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Jeff Bohm, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2018
- Communications Coordinator, Butler Center for Service and Leadership, 2015-2017
- J.D., 2020, University of Houston Law Center; Dean’s Scholarship; Internal Vice President, Black Law Students Association; Thompson & Knight 2017 Law Preview Scholar
- B.S., Communications, 2017, University of Miami; Ronald A. Hammond Scholar; Iron Arrow Honor Society