Nichole Dotson-Olajuwon devotes her efforts to overseeing the development and implementation of initiatives aimed at broadening the firm’s efforts in recruiting, mentoring, and retaining a diverse workforce of attorneys and staff; increasing the pipeline of ethnically diverse individuals and women in the legal profession; and promoting diversity and inclusion through client relationships. Prior to her position as Chief Diversity Officer, Nichole was a Corporate and Securities attorney in the Firm’s Houston office for more than six years.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association; Gender Fairness Committee
- Member, National Bar Association
- Board Member, Mental Health America of Greater Houston
- Board Member, Dress for Success Corporate Guild
- Member, Association for Law Firm Diversity Professionals
- Member, National Association of Law Placement
- Member, Texas Diversity Council
- Member, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Member, Planning Committee for the Association of Chinese American Professional’s 2011 Diversity Summit
- Member, Troop Leader and Treasurer, Girl Scouts of America, Inc.
- J.D., 2002, South Texas College of Law
- B.A., 1996, The University of Texas at Austin