Ryan Pacher focuses his practice on bankruptcy and restructuring.
- Law Clerk, Austin County District Attorney’s Office, Bellville, Texas, February-April 2020
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Eduardo Rodriguez, Federal Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston, Spring 2020
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Evelyn Keyes, Texas First Court of Appeals, Houston, Summer 2018
- J.D., 2020, magna cum laude, South Texas College of Law Houston; South Texas Law Review; CALI award: Civil Procedure, Legal Research & Writing I, Legal Research & Writing II; Phi Delta Phi; Christian Legal Society; Aggie Law Student Association
- B.S., Agricultural Business, 2013, Texas A&M University
- Texas, pending