Sarah Yousuf focuses her practice on employment and labor matters. Her experience includes representing and advising clients in various stages of litigation and administrative proceedings, including employment and labor, product liability, commercial litigation, intellectual property, and other litigation matters.
Sarah provides advice and counsel to employers concerning personnel and employee relations matters, including discrimination claims before the EEOC, state and municipal agencies, and state and federal courts; wage and hour claims; and claims arising out of restrictive covenants in employment agreements.
Received a top national ranking for Employment Law-Management in U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" 2019
Named among the top firms in Texas for Labor & Employment in Chambers USA 2019 by Chambers and Partners
- Litigated various commercial, labor and employment, intellectual property, and real estate matters
- Advised clients on issues of corporate governance, contract interpretation, and regulatory compliance
- Conducted internal investigations and assisted clients in developing employment policies
- Assisted clients in developing strategies for brand management, marketing, and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Law Clerk, Office of the U.S. Attorney, Civil Division, Southern District of California, 2013
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- J.D., 2003, University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., 2000, magna cum laude, University of California, San Diego
- New York