Sarah Nealis focuses her practice on corporate and securities transactions. Her experience includes acquisitions, mergers, and sales; securities reporting and compliance matters; private equity transactions; corporate governance matters; and public finance matters.
- Senior Accountant/Manager JIB Audits, PDC Energy, 2014-2017
- Associate Attorney, Thompson & Knight LLP, 2011-2014
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Kem Thompson Frost, 14th Court of Appeals, 2009
- Legal Intern, Linn Energy, 2009
- Joint-Venture Accountant, Linn Energy, 2006-2008
- Founding Member, Association for Corporate Growth, Houston Chapter; Women's Forum Committee, 2013-2014
- Founding Member and Board of Directors, Small Steps Nurturing Center Young Professionals Group, 2012-2014