We understand the stringent legal and technical standards governing corporate and individual fiduciaries under Delaware law and advise, represent, and defend the most skilled fiduciaries dealing with beneficiaries’ expectations and demands.
- Represented former board members of publicly traded oil and gas company over allegations of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and fraudulent transfer
- Represented NYSE-listed jewelry and bullion company in shareholder derivative suit and 10b-5 class-action alleging breaches of fiduciary duty and securities fraud
- Represented former NASDAQ-listed oil and gas company and former executives in lawsuits related to $4.4 billion tender offer and merger, including injunction and class certification hearings
- Represented NYSE-listed independent energy company in shareholder litigation over billion-dollar acquisition of oil and gas company, including Section 14 claims, alleging breach of fiduciary duty
- Represented NYSE-listed energy company and its board of directors in a class action lawsuit involving claims for breach of fiduciary duty in connection with a merger and acquisition
- Advise financial service company senior management on litigation risk, and risk avoidance and mitigation strategies, in connection with corporate governance and transactional matters governed by Delaware law