Stephanie Dooley Nelson focuses her practice on appellate law and litigation, collaborating with trial teams throughout all stages of litigation to address complex legal and procedural issues, including motion practice, evidentiary issues, jury charges, and litigation strategy. Stephanie has led appellate teams and presented oral arguments in high-profile appeals in federal and state appellate courts, and she has counseled clients in pre-litigation and non-litigation contexts and served as appellate counsel in arbitration proceedings throughout Texas. She represents clients in a variety of market sectors, including energy, manufacturing, retail, and insurance.
- VP, Nominations & Governance, Dallas Children’s Theater Board of Trustees, 2013-present
- Appellate Council, Dallas Bar Association Appellate Section, 2013-present
- President, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2004
- Director, Dallas Bar Association, 2004
- Chair, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation, 2003