September 18, 2012
Dallas/Houston - The law firm of Thompson & Knight LLP is pleased to announce that ten Firm attorneys are being recognized as "Lawyer of the Year" in their respective practice areas and communities by The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Best Lawyers® is widely regarded as the most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Selections are based on a rigorous evaluation process in which the nation's top lawyers confidentially rate their professional peers in the same and related specialties. A total of 4.4 million ballots were cast for the 2013 edition.
The following attorneys are being honored:
- Rhett G. Campbell, 2013 Houston Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- O. Paul Corley Jr., 2013 Dallas Financial Services Regulation Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Stephen F. Fink, 2013 Dallas Litigation-Labor & Employment "Lawyer of the Year"
- Lawrence (Larry) A. Hall, 2013 Dallas Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Craig A. Haynes, 2013 Dallas Oil & Gas Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- M. Lawrence (Larry) Hicks, Jr., 2013 Dallas Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- James W. McKellar, 2013 Dallas Securitization and Structured Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Rust E. Reid, 2013 Dallas Trusts and Estates "Lawyer of the Year"
- Bruce S. Sostek, 2013 Dallas Litigation-Patent "Lawyer of the Year"
- Mark Weibel, 2013 Dallas Litigation-Real Estate "Lawyer of the Year"
Thompson & Knight has 117 attorneys listed in the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers®. The list includes more Thompson & Knight attorneys in the practice areas of Antitrust Law, Litigation-Real Estate, Natural Resources Law, Oil & Gas Law, Tax Law, Transportation Law, and Trusts and Estates than any other firm in Texas.