August 20, 2013
Texas – The law firm of Thompson & Knight LLP is pleased to announce that eight Firm attorneys are being recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practice areas and communities by The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Best Lawyers® is widely regarded as the most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Selections are based on a rigorous evaluation process in which the nation’s top lawyers confidentially rate their professional peers in the same and related specialties.
The following attorneys are being honored:
- Bill Banowsky, 2014 Dallas Litigation - Mergers & Acquisitions “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mary McNulty, 2014 Dallas Litigation & Controversy - Tax “Lawyer of the Year”
- John Rain, 2014 Dallas Energy Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Steve Rasch, 2014 Dallas Litigation - Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year”
- Bruce Sostek, 2014 Dallas Technology Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Debra Villarreal, 2014 Dallas Oil & Gas Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Arthur Wright, 2014 Dallas Natural Resources Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Jeff Zlotky, 2014 Dallas Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year"
Thompson & Knight has 116 attorneys listed in the 2014 edition of Best Lawyers®. The list includes more Thompson & Knight attorneys in the practice areas of Natural Resources Law, Oil & Gas Law, and Trusts and Estates than any other firm in Texas.