September 21, 2016
Dallas - The law firm of Thompson & Knight LLP congratulates its seven attorneys selected for inclusion in New York Metro Super Lawyers® 2016 and four attorneys selected for inclusion in New York Metro Rising Stars® 2016 by Thomson Reuters. The lists recognize top lawyers in the New York metro area and will be published in The New York Times.
New York Metro Super Lawyers 2016:
• Vivian M. Arias – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
• Marion J. Bachrach – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Michael V. Blumenthal – Bankruptcy: Business
• Stuart J. Glick – Business Litigation
• Mitchell G. Mandell – Business Litigation
• William M. O’Connor – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
• Bruce J. Zabarauskas – Bankruptcy: Business
New York Metro Rising Stars 2016:
• Michael M. Denci – Real Estate: Business
• Sarah W. Fitzgerald – Business Litigation
• Julia Geykhman – Real Estate: Business
• Lauren A. Scarantino – Real Estate: Business
Super Lawyers® selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievements. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. To learn more, visit www.superlawyers.com.