Due to the widespread and rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe are focused on maintaining the health and safety of their employees, evaluating legal issues, and ensuring business continuity. In order to best serve Thompson & Knight’s clients and friends, the Firm will continuously refresh this page with Client Alerts and other updates addressing coronavirus-related legal issues and best practices. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact the Thompson & Knight attorney with whom you regularly work or one of the COVID-19 TK Task Force contacts listed below.
“For more than 130 years, the strength of Thompson & Knight has been our people – our employees, clients, and families – and the Firm’s top priority is putting our people first. As such, we are closely monitoring developments concerning the coronavirus pandemic and are focused on protecting, supporting, and informing our valued community. We are all navigating uncharted waters, and Thompson & Knight is committed to serving as a business partner and ally to our clients as we weather the storm together.” Mark M. Sloan, Managing Partner
- COVID-19 and Oil Price Crash – How Durable Are Oil and Gas Contracts?
- Maintaining Market Integrity Through COVID-19: Current Guidance and Accommodations from the SEC
- CARES Act: Support for Mid-Size and Large Businesses
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Regulations on Paid Leave Under the FFCRA
- COVID-19 and Employee Benefit Plans: Frequently Asked Questions
- CARES Act Highlights
- CARES Act: Support For Small Businesses
- The Impact of COVID-19 on 2020 Annual Meetings
- Protecting Against COVID-19, but Are You Protected Against Liability?
- COVID-19: Are You Essential?
- Estate Planning Dos and Don’ts During a Lockdown
- Tax Issues Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Environmental Compliance in the Time of COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Emergency Medical Products: Immunity from Tort Litigation for Manufacturers and Distributors
- COVID-19 Pandemic Prompts Temporary Modifications to Premerger Notification Process
- COVID-19: M&A Ramifications
- Employer Obligations Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Are You Covered for COVID-19?
- Avoiding Investment Scams in the Time of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Are You Excused?
- COVID-19 Virus and the Workplace: Frequently Asked Questions
- SEC Order Extending Company Reporting Impacted by COVID-19